11.26.2008

Sugarplums

While I was in Phoenix a few weeks ago, I had an idea for my sister's Christmas photo that we had to incorporate in the few minutes of downtime we had between seeing family and running to portrait sessions.

The Brous Menagerie consists of Stella, their american bulldog mix (who I discovered has a hankering for Starbucks just like I do), and Charlie and Henry--their two cats. If they had their way, the list would also include a mouse named Moose who was living in the garage for a short time but avoided capture, and another dog... or three.

We (literally) threw the clan onto the bed, and I furiously flew through frames before one (or all) of the animals escaped for dear life. This is the one favorite we ended up with. And below it is Stella, who pounced on my cinnamon dolce latte after I turned my back for two seconds.

The little fart.


1 comment:

Bloom Photography said...

Jane you are hilarious! I love reading your blog. And your photos are awesome too.