11.08.2008

Class of 2009: Lisa

As soon as my plane landed in Mesa, my sister picked me up at the airport, and we went straight to our aunt & uncle's house (with a necessary stop at Taco Bell along the way.) There we met up with Lisa, my youngest cousin who is a senior in high school this year.

We spent a few hours driving to two different locations, and shooting until we had no more warm, Arizona sun to shoot in. With my aunt following with her digital camera, and my sister acting as my assistant (I could get used to this!) we got a bunch of very fun shots.

Lisa is so photogenic, I couldn't really get a bad shot, but nonethess I'm excited about what we got. So much that I had to edit a few immediately. At one point, I was straddling the side of a bridge, looking down on her to get a shot of her eyes that were just popping off the screen at me. I couldn't help but exclaiming "oh my gosh!!" as I checked the shot. She's gorgeous. And I think the rest of the family agrees that we cannot believe she is graduating from high school this year!




I am typing this post as I sit on my sister's back porch. Her american builldog, Stella, is happily playing with her tennis ball, the orange hibiscus flowers have bloomed all around the pool, the birds are chirping, and Christmas music is sounding through the windows (yes, you heard right!). My bagel is slightly burned, but I am eating it anyway (Josh would be so proud). I have a few hours before heading off to my next session with more family.

Life is good.

No comments: