12.10.2008

The Ethni Photography Blog Has Moved!


After weeks of sketching, tweaking, dreaming, and fine-tuning, I am proud to say that Ethni Photography has a brand new blog home! The move is somewhat bittersweet, because this site is full documentation of my journey of building Ethni Photography up from nothing. Yet I'm thrilled beyond belief to finally have a site that is fully and completely my design, personality and flair. And you can finally see the photos full size without having to click on them to enlarge them!

So, after 175 posts and 16 months of pursuing the dream God initially placed in my heart years ago, I fondly bid adieu to blogger. And look eagerly to what lies ahead!

So update your bookmarks, RSS feeds, or post-its taped to your computer,visit the new blog home of Ethni Photography & Design, and let me know what you think!

www.ethniphotography.com/blog

See you on the flip side!

1 comment:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Yay Jane!! I love it - great work! Beautimus!